Date:      Wed, 15 Sep 1999 14:16:30 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@Awfulhak.org>
To:        hg@evkk.ndh.com
Cc:        freebsd-isdn@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: userland ppp

> =

> hi folks,
> =

> i run her a freebsd 3.1 system and allmost are runnig well.
> =

> i install the latest i4b packet (0.83...) after a lot off problems with=
 the
> compile part (the isdnd problematik and the spppcontrol thing, it=B4s n=
ot
> possible to expand the install readme or the faq that you must make a =

> config -r i4b-kernelname under freebsd 3.x ? ) and now runs.
> =

> the spppcontrol is compiled from the oder 0.82 packet and run =

> =

> ok my problem is i will compile the i4brunppp in the dirctory user-ppp =
from
> i4b-0.83 and i get a error =

> =

> i4brunppp.c:63 machine/i4b_rbch_ioctl.h: no such file or directory
[.....]

Hmm, there's no i4brunppp.c file in the ppp sources.  The ppp archive =

should auto-detect the i4b installation based on this files =

existence... are you sure it's not actually a sym-link pointing at =

fresh air on your machine ?

-- =

Brian <brian@Awfulhak.org>                        <brian@FreeBSD.org>
      <http://www.Awfulhak.org>;                   <brian@OpenBSD.org>