Date:      Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:21:09 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Loren Daniel Koss <loren@boingo.pciway.com>
To:        Dan Langille <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NATD & IPFW..

Thanks, but I'vee spent the last few hours at those sites and I can't seem
to figure it out.  Okay, how do I check to see IPDIVERT is properly set?

I've followed the instructions on that diary page (as cryptic as it is)
and it don't work in my situation.

natd -n ep0
ipfw add divert allow all from any to any
ipfw add allow all from any to any

When I ping from 192.168.1.10 to 206.0.98.1, I get:
192.168.1.1: Destination host not reachable.
Or something like that.

Loren