Date:      Thu, 19 Sep 2002 23:38:00 -0700
From:      Adam Weinberger <adam@vectors.cx>
To:        Pete Muller <pete_m@pacbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Running 2 wireless cards

can you show your wicontrol scripts? and the output of "ifconfig -a"?
and of "wicontrol -i wi0" and "wicontrol -i wi1".

tell me whether i have this wrong: you have 2 cards in one computer, at
you're trying to get them both to communicate with a card in a laptop
running in host mode?

are either of the cards associating? if you assign wi1 an IP, say:
	ifconfig wi1 inet 192.168.20.222
can you then ping the ip?

-Adam

--