Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 1998 22:54:44 +0900
From:      "Tetsuji Rai" <caq23050@pop17.odn.ne.jp>
To:        "Jean-Marc Zucconi" <jmz@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 3c509 driver....very very slow connection

Thank you for your help.  But I don't know what "tell the bios" means.  Does
it mean to write explicitly in the kernel config file ?  Usually irq number
is written in the kernel config file, so 1 doesn't occur, I think.  I tried
this problem with RedHat Linux, but even telnet worked.(I don't know much
about Linux, so it might be my mistake)   Anyway I want it to work under
FreeBSD.  I'm trying what you wrote.  One of mine is in PnP mode and the
other is not in PnP.

  Thank you for your help.

-Tetsuji Rai