Date:      14 Sep 1999 11:53:47 +0200
From:      sperber@Informatik.Uni-Tuebingen.De (Michael Sperber [Mr. Preprocessor])
To:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.3-RC and 3com 509 Driver

>>>>> "Yacine" =3D=3D Yacine Benzine <yacine@bellatlantic.net> writes:

Yacine> It's been awhile since I tried one (well, not *that* long... 3.0-Re=
lease)
Yacine> but I was seriously lagged (horrible ping responses to my gateway) =
and could
Yacine> never download faster than 1k/s on my adsl connection.

Hmm, we have about a dozen of them in different environments work just =

fine.

-- =

Cheers =3D8-} Mike
Friede, V=F6lkerverst=E4ndigung und =FCberhaupt blabla