Date:      Fri, 22 Jan 2016 10:58:57 +0100
From:      Stanislaw Adaszewski <s.adaszewski@gmail.com>
To:        Kurt Jaeger <lists@opsec.eu>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: OpenBSD's httpd port

Oh ok that's a good point. I looked through the freebsd-ports archive -
must've missed it. So what I did is sth from scratch in 1-2 hrs.

obhttpd seems to take a bit different approach - pull in more of OBSD
code instead of modifying httpd itself. As of now the functionality is
more complete this way, I certainly hope it also remains maintainable :)

In this case I'd rather have the following patch applied on top of it -
https://github.com/sadaszewski/httpd - I've generated a pull request.

If this however would be undesirable (i.e. people prefer to have vanilla
version of OpenBSD's httpd in obhttpd) how would I go about creating
a -devel port?

Best,

S.