Date:      Sun, 9 Apr 2006 15:36:20 -0400
From:      "Adam McCarthy" <zeroonetwothree@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Apache refusing to listen 81

Oh crap, it is supposed to be set like that, I must have been thinking of s=
quid.

--
Microsoft sent me an email stating.

"We have been informed that you have 10 machines, in which only two
are running Windows. If this does not change, we will contact your ISP
and have you shutdown. Thank you, and we apoligize for any
inconvience."