Date:      Sun, 4 Dec 2011 18:28:50 +0700
From:      Erich Dollansky <erich@alogreentechnologies.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Cc:        Alejandro =?iso-8859-1?q?Camu=F1ez?= <info@bitnic.es>
Subject:   Re: Superstitious users and the FreeBSD logo

Hi,

On Sunday 04 December 2011 16:01:16 Alejandro Camu=F1ez wrote:
> I made a nice and "family-friendly" version. Here you have :P
>=20
> http://box.jisko.net/i/de9679fd.png

this is really offending. I would have to give up on FreeBSD if this would =
become the logo.

Why do people feel offended by the 'little devil' but not by the stories wr=
itten in a book called bible?

Is this the same logic why killing a person can be shown on TV but how the =
life of this person started cannot be shown?

Erich