Date:      Mon, 8 May 2006 22:27:41 +0200
From:      Tijl Coosemans <tijl@ulyssis.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Cc:        danfe@freebsd.org
Subject:   maintainer timeout

--nextPart1776481.96RTy7mri3

Hi,

I've just discovered that one of my ports has been updated without my=20
approval. The CVS log states maintainer timeout, but I don't recall ever=20
getting a notification. Maybe it got shredded by my spam filter in=20
which case it's entirely my fault of course, but even then I'd still=20
like to see the original PR, which I can't seem to find. So, what went=20
wrong here?

http://docs.freebsd.org/cgi/mid.cgi?200602211626.k1LGQjnU044414

=2D-=20
Tijl