Date:      Thu, 10 Jul 2003 21:38:45 -0500
From:      Rik Scarborough <RikSca@kc.rr.com>
To:        Bob Hall <bob@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Questions List <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: asfrecorder

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003, Bob Hall wrote:
> Has anyone gotten asfrecorder to work from a command line?
> I get the "200 - OK" message and no download. The developer's
> instructions for getting around this on Windows don't work on
> a FBSD commandline.
>
> Bob Hall

Sorry Bob, I had not been reading the list for several days (weeks?).

I use asfrecorder in FreeBSD a lot.  I even use it in OSX.  For most
sites it works perfectly.  There is one or two places where I get the
same effect you've seen.  As far as I can tell, it's a version of MS's
media files that is not supported in asfrecorder.  I can't get mplayer
to play it either.

If I find a work around, I'll try to post it.

~Rik