Date:      Sat, 18 Sep 2004 15:09:27 -0500
From:      "Paul Schmehl" <pauls@utdallas.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, "Vonleigh Simmons" <nospam@illusionart.com>
Subject:   Re: Apache13 + mod_php segfault at startup

----- Original Message -----
From: "Vonleigh Simmons" <nospam@illusionart.com>
To: <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2004 7:36 PM
Subject: Apache13 + mod_php segfault at startup

> Any suggestions at all are welcomed. I'm willing to try anything at
> this point. It was all working beautifully until I did a portupgrade of
> apache and mod_php. I really wish I would've just left it alone.

Did you read /usr/ports/UPDATING?  The php port has changed.  Now, you do a
base install, and then you install the extensions separately.  And you have
to make sure to comment out the extensions_dir variable in your php.ini
file.

I'd bet that's what your problem is.

Paul Schmehl (pauls@utdallas.edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer