Date:      Wed, 22 Nov 2000 15:42:59 +0900
From:      Lee jong oh <leejo@hei.co.kr>
To:        net@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   How to participate in this Forum

--------------405360AE1DD91B0C879938DE

How are you?
I am working at Hyundai Electronic Co. in South Korea.
I am very intereted in developing chips related network.
So, I want to receive mail which is related to TCP/IP protocol.
For example, I will send you an mail which I found at
http://lists.openresources.com/FreeBSD/freebsd-net.
Looking for ETH NIC with real MII connector..