Date:      Wed, 14 Nov 2001 20:13:40 -0500
From:      Lord Raiden <raiden23@netzero.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fixed - but still would like feedback (was: Lost drive under BSD...Now what?)

	Ok, I realize that if I'm doing fail over server config I ought to know
this, but I'm just not certain what to do.  I'd like to know this for
future reference actually.  The primary server is back up and is now
officially the secondary failover, while the secondary has been promoted
and is now the primary.  Replication is complete.  I had to format and
reinstall just as though it was a brand new server, then restore, but in
the future I'd like to find a kind of quick and dirty way to get it back up
faster.  That's part of the reason for the suggestion.  Full Format and
reinstall of BSD then restore seems kinda much for me.  If anyone has had
any experience with this I'd love to know.  Thanks.