Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2008 21:53:24 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Mike Silbersack <silby@silby.com>
To:        Heiko Wundram <modelnine@modelnine.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: valgrind on FreeBSD 7

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008, Heiko Wundram wrote:

> Hey all!
>
> It's been some time now, and I just wanted to ping quietly whether there's any
> chance to get (a preview of) the valgrind adapted for FreeBSD 7.
>
> out is a futile task, I guess, as I didn't manage to find it in the FreeBSD
> perforce repository the last time I looked (and was pointed there), but
> that's probably due to my personal stupidity in using the web-frontend for
> Perforce (which I find absolutely horrible).
>
> Thanks for any pointer/hint/message!
>
> --
> Heiko Wundram

Here's a tarball of what's in perforce right now.  I tried it a little
bit, and it seemed to work for me.  Make sure to install the kernel
module!

http://www.silby.com/valgrind_freebsd_3.tar.gz

But don't send me questions about it - I'm not an expert on it, I'm just
the guy who grabbed it from perforce and found that it seems to work. :)

-Mike