Date:      Fri, 14 Jun 2002 14:14:13 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Alexander V Zubchenko <stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua>
To:        "Roman K. Trofimov" <romatr@aviti.net.ua>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: your mail

Greetings!

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Roman K. Trofimov wrote:

> I have a problem! I deleted all (ALL!) devices from /dev and than
> did ./MAKEDEV all.
Sorry, i don't try, but isn't ad0s2 busy due to mount?

> But devices ad0s2a(swap) and ad0s2b(/) was not created, so I
> can't boot in normal multiuser mod. I can't create this devices
> because ad0s2 is read-inly.
Art first question, if You can go into single-user and ad0s2 exist,
isn't there ad0s2[ab]? If not, try to boot from install CD or rescue
set of floppies. Then run sh and try from there.

Hope this help.

Alexander V Zubchenko,		E-Mail: stalker@hermes-comp.zp.ua
System Administrator,		WWW: http://www.hermes-comp.zp.ua/
Hermes-comp,