Date:      Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:21:57 -0700
From:      Brad Waite <brad@ssbaptist.net>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   sysinstall config

Welp, I finally found sysinstall.8 in /usr/src/release (although I'm
curious why it's not installed in a default system, or if it is, where
it's been hiding).

The docs say that if you set the LOAD_CONFIG_FILE var in the
environment, it'll look there for config options.  It doesn't seem to be
doing that, and I can't find any refs to that var in any of the source.

Since I've got a 4.0-RELEASE cd in one of my local machines, how on
earth do I get '/stand/sysinstall configPackages' to automatically go to
the right place w/out having to choose the media and custom URL every
time?

TIA,

--
Brad Waite                  brad@ssbaptist.net
Media Director - South Sheridan Baptist Church