Date:      Sun, 28 Mar 2004 01:39:57 -0800
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
To:        Jeff Mitchell <jam6@cec.wustl.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: xmms-audiofile-0.1_1

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 02:44:07AM -0600, Jeff Mitchell wrote:
> David--
>=20
> There's an error building this because pause is already defined in unistd=
.h.
>=20
> It's a very simple fix.  Here's the output from a diff between the origin=
al and my modified one that works:

The port seems to build correctly on a clean system.  I don't know why
you're seeing an error; can you please post more details of the
compile failure and your system?

Kris

P.S. Patches should only be submitted in diff -u or diff -c format.

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ

--mP3DRpeJDSE+ciuQ--