Date:      Mon, 24 May 1999 12:02:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
To:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone want a Turtle Beach Montego PCI?

A friend of mine is stuck with one of these cards.  Apparently they don't
work in SMP machines due to cheap design, but otherwise they sound and
work great.  I'm not sure how available the specs are, but if you want t
play with it we can donate this to the proper cause.

It's an Aureal-based card, Vortex chipset.

Let me know if you're interested.

Doug White