Date:      Sat, 19 Dec 1998 10:00:38 +0800
From:      Reza Tahir <reza@telekom.com.my>
To:        "'Peter A. Schwenk'" <schwenk@voicenet.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Has Walnut Creek Sent Out Any 2.2.8 CDs Yet?

I am also a new subscriber too. I have not receive FBSD 2.2.8 as yet. However I need to know
how long would Walnut Creek ship the goods to us all? 2 weeks upon placing order or more? For info
I live in Malaysia. I did receive mail confirming my order but haven't any idea when I could get it.
Any notion/suggestion?
TQ