Date:      Mon, 24 Jun 1996 16:11:07 -0400
From:      Robert Abel <babel@cais.cais.com>

 babel@cais.com
Subject: Mosaic port
To: Ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc: babel@cais.com

Tried to install Mosaic from CDROM without success.  Gave error "Can not find
Mosaic . . . ."

About 5 minutes into the compile, I got an error reguarding part of a  C
structure that was missing.  It looked like it did not access the Patches for
the diff data.

Went into manual port mode.

Downloaded the following version of Mosaic:

Mosaic-src-2.6.tar.Z

ftp://ftp.ncsa.uiuc.edu/Web/Mosaic/Unix/source

I am about to try the Mosaic tar ball that I have just downloaded.

Where do I put this Mosaic-src-2.6.tar.Z file ?

How to compile and install from a tar ball that in not on the ne