Date:      Sat, 26 Jun 1999 13:04:17 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Jonathon Doran <doranj@Colorado.EDU>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: smp question

> Thanks, then I have another question :)   On bootup I get these messages:
> APIC_IO: Testing 8254 interrupt delivery
> APIC_IO: Broken MP table detected: 8254 is not connected to IO APIC int pin
> 2
> APIC_IO: routing 8254 via 8259 on pin 0

I get the same on my Tomcat II, and it hasn't prevented me from running OK.
When I'm booting, these messages are followed by

	Waiting 15 seconds for SCSI devices to settle
	SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!

Perhaps you should post a copy (trimmed, please) of your messages file,
if you feel there is something wrong.

Jon Doran