Date:      Fri, 28 Sep 2007 10:34:23 -0400
From:      Mikel King <mikel.king@techally.com>
To:        Alexandre Biancalana <biancalana@gmail.com>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Backup Large FileServer

Alexandre,

	I would suggest investing in a detachable storage media. My personal
favorite is this one from Maxtor Solutions...

		http://www.maxtorsolutions.com/en/catalog/MSS_II_Dual/index.html

	You have the option of direct attach via USB or NetAttach via
10/100/1000BT, the latter would be good because you can serve the
files from the device while you are transitioning the server. In any
event it would make your transition fairly headache free.

Cheers,
Mikel King
CITO, Tech Alliance, INC
Senior Editor, Daemon News
39 West Fourteenth Street
Second Floor
New York, NY 10011
http://www.techally.com
http://www.daemonnews.org
t: 212.727.2100x132
How do you spell cooperation? Pessimists use
each other, but optimists help each other.
Collaboration feeds your spirit, while
competition only stokes your ego. You'll
find the best way to get along.