Date:      Tue, 8 Oct 1996 19:40:57 +0200
From:      roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
To:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Best mail for threaded majordomo reading?

According to Randall Hopper:
> I'm using ELM's filter instead of procmail.  Much nicer filter file syntax,
> through procmails is more flexible.  procmail is more stable as well --
> will probably convert over to that when we upgrade out mail machine here.

Please note that filter is not supported anymore by the Elm team. Elm 2.5
(if it ever comes out) will not have it.

> Will eventually convert to mutt -- lots of nice features (color
> highlighting, better MIME attachments, better PGP support, etc.).  Was
> somewhat unstable though when I tried it a few weeks back, but its coming
> along fast.  Randall Hopper rhh@ct.picker.com

0.46 + a set of patches is quite stable (some things are still broken and
it is a very moving target).
--
Ollivier ROBERT    -=- The daemon is FREE! -=-    roberto@keltia.freenix.fr
Mutt patch collection: <URL:http://mutt.frmug.org/mutt/>;