Date:      Mon, 19 May 1997 18:11:50 -0700
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        "Eric J. Chet" <ejc@bazzle.com>
Cc:        Jake Hamby <jehamby@lightside.com>, dob@bazzle.com, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: omniORB port to FreeBSD

Oops,
While compiling omniOrb,

===> src/lib
===> src/lib/omnithread
Warning: Object directory not changed from original /usr/ports/net/omniORB/work/omniORB_2.2.0/src/lib/omnithread
c++  -fhandle-exceptions -pipe  -I../../../include -DPthreadDraftVersion=8 -c posix.cc -o posix.o
posix.cc: In function `static int omni_thread::sleep(long unsigned int, long unsigned int = 0)':
posix.cc:925: warning: implicit declaration of function `int nanosleep(...)'
posix.cc: In function `static int omni_thread::get_time(long unsigned int *, long unsigned int *, long unsigned int =
0, long unsigned int = 0)':
posix.cc:962: warning: implicit declaration of function `int clock_gettime(...)'
posix.cc:962: `CLOCK_REALTIME' undeclared (first use this function)
posix.cc:962: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
posix.cc:962: for each function it appears in.)