Date:      Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:46:49 +0800
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Lanny Baron <lnb@FreeBSDsystems.COM>
Cc:        FreeBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: multiple tape backups

On Sunday,  5 November 2000 at 17:50:11 -0500, Lanny Baron wrote:
> Hello Greg,
> Would you know if /bin/chio will be able to make the robotic arm of an
> Exabyte EZ-17 Tape Autoloader work?
>
> If not, would you know what must be done in order for a tape mechanism
> like this to insert new tape (comes with 7 tapes in a bay) at end of tape
> when backing up systems?

Lanny, I've asked you before to send this kind of message to
-questions.  I don't know the answer for sure.  I could guess an
answer, or say "try it and see", but if you have to buy a unit to try,
that may be less than sufficient.  Maybe somebody else knows the
answer.

Greg
If you don't, I may ignore the reply.