Date:      Thu, 21 Mar 2002 12:41:09 +0500 (YEKT)
From:      =?koi8-r?B?6czY0SD7ydDJw8nO?= <ilia@chel.skbkontur.ru>
To:        Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirst.M@ucles.org.uk>
Cc:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: can't add mod_auth_kerb into Apache

Salut, Mike Dewhirst !

oops! I've sent httpd.conf AFTER I commented out mod_auth_kerb :)

is mod_auth_pam also neccesary ? I couldn't get it working on its own,
I suspect it requires root credentials.

On Wed, 20 Mar 2002, Mike Dewhirst wrote:

> Remove the comments from the module load commands.
>
> Change these lines:
>
> [snip]
> #LoadModule auth_pam_module    libexec/apache/mod_auth_pam.so
> #LoadModule auth_kerb_module   libexec/apache/mod_auth_kerb.so
> [snip]
> #AddModule mod_auth_pam.c
> #AddModule mod_auth_kerb.c
> [snip]
>
> to this:
>
> [snip]
> LoadModule auth_pam_module    libexec/apache/mod_auth_pam.so
> LoadModule auth_kerb_module   libexec/apache/mod_auth_kerb.so
> [snip]
> AddModule mod_auth_pam.c
> AddModule mod_auth_kerb.c
> [snip]
>
> Should work then.
>
> Hope this helps,
>
> Mike Dewhirst
>

> This message was written in plain text mode.
> Everything below the dotted line was not
> written by the author of this email.
> ----------------------
>

> =3D***********************************************************
>
> If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for =
delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified t=
hat any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments =
is strictly prohibited.

> If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, ple=
ase return the original message and attachments to the sender using the rep=
ly facility on e-mail.

> Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does=
 not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any vie=
ws or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessar=
ily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated=
=2E

> MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not g=
uarantee that this email is virus free.

Regards, (=EE=C1=C9=CC=D5=DE=DB=C9=C5 =D0=CF=D6=C5=CC=C1=CE=C9=D1)
Ilia Chipitsine (=E9=CC=D8=D1 =FB=C9=D0=C9=C3=C9=CE)