Date:      Wed, 17 Jan 2001 22:26:12 -0200
From:      Gustavo Lima dos Santos <GUSTAVOS@telebrasilia.com.br>
To:        "'ipfw@freebsd.org'" <ipfw@freebsd.org>
Subject:   ssh conflit with ipfw

Dear Srs(a),

	I have using ssh on FreeBSD 4.2 Stable and put rules firewall to
restrict the user for use some ports on my net.
	But the user using de forwarding for use the squid services on
machine.
	The ssh don=B4t have mechanism to blocked it ???
	The ssh don=B4t have a file type /etc/hosts.allow and /etc/hosts.deny
to controler the services for use some ports forwads, for use only
determined ip=B4s ???

Thanks.