Date:      Fri, 5 Jun 1998 23:27:16 +0000 (Argentina)
From:      Mariano Agustin Cecowski Palacio <mcecowsk@dc.uba.ar>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Getting the Files.

Hi, I'd like to download the instalation files for FreeBSD, but I'm not
sure what is it that I'm supposed to download (I mean, wich files).
I guess I can also download programs for it, but I'm just looking fot the
instalation files, so I get kinda lost in the FTP site with all those
subdirs.
I get into 2.2.6-RELEASE, and I feel like I should get the BIN and
MANPAGES as I've read at the DOS instalation.
Am I right? I'd like to be sure before downloading all that stuff.
Well, if you can, please tell me how many MegaBytes will all that be.

Thanks a lot for your help.