Date:      Sun, 21 Aug 2005 18:22:35 +0200
From:      dick hoogendijk <dick@nagual.st>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   burncd multiple files

I have a directory full with mp3 files and want to burn them to CD with
burncd. Is there an easy way to do this in stead of writing down all
filenames to do a "burncd <opt> data file1 file2 file3 fixate" ??

If it can be done with burncd I'll be happy. If not I have to use one of
those X programs. (hope not; I like burncd)

--
dick -- http://nagual.st/ -- PGP/GnuPG key: F86289CE
++ Running FreeBSD 4.11-stable ++ FreeBSD 5.4