Date:      Fri, 9 Apr 2004 01:48:34 -0700
From:      Cory Petkovsek <cory@adaptableit.com>
To:        Brian <freebsd@networkartistry.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: remote install of freebsd via ssh

Burn a freesbie[1] and mail it to them.  Have them boot up in it.  Have them
start sshd if it isn't.  You can log in and take over.

[1] http://www.freesbie.org/

Cory

--
Cory Petkovsek                                       Adapting Information
Adaptable IT Consulting                                Technology to Your