Date:      Tue, 09 Jun 1998 13:52:56 -0600
From:      =?iso-8859-1?Q?=22L=2E_Raul_Ch=E1vez_G=2E=22?= <lrchavez@zeus.ccu.umich.mx>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   midnigth commander

Hello,
	I tried to install Midnigth Commander (mc-4.1.35) from the ports
collection but the system reports mc-4.1.27.tgz and after the procedure is
finished there is no "mc" in the executables directory where all the other
ports are; however, the sources and other files are installed. I am using
FreeBSD 2.2.6
	My guess is that the ports database is not listing the updated version.