Date:      Mon, 26 May 1997 15:29:44 -0400
From:      "Troy Settle" <rewt@i-Plus.net>
To:        "Mark Abrenio" <mabrenio@netscope.net>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: header files

Mark:

First off, when mailing the list, please make sure you don't use the
bcc: feature in your mail client.  Most of us filter our mail, and
would prefer such questions to be dumped into the same folder as the
other articles that we recieve from freebsd.org.

Second, all the base include files you should need are included in
the base distribution.  If there's a header file that seems to be
missing, it's probably for a 3rd party library that you'll need to
install either from the ports/packages collection, or install by
hand.  If you're trying to build an X application, you'll need to
make sure that you have the proper X distribution files installed.
This can be achieved from /stand/sysinstall.

Good luck,

--
Troy Settle <st@i-Plus.net>
Network Administrator, iPlus Internet Services

 ----