Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:40:19 -0600
From:      dannyman <djhoward@uiuc.edu>
To:        Open Systems Networking <opsys@mail.webspan.net>, John Fieber <jfieber@indiana.edu>
Cc:        Paul Saab <paul@mu.org>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mozilla source

On Tue, Mar 31, 1998 at 04:10:22PM -0500, Open Systems Networking wrote:

> Just curious if there is going to be a FreeBSD/Netscape group :)
>
> Is there a group effort here to trim this baby, un-bloat it, debug it, for
> FreeBSD somewhere? Or is it an everyman for himself kinda thing?
> I know that mozilla.org has the bluesky project and whatnot, but all im
> really interested in is a FreeBSD centered effort. I see some really cool
> things happening now that we have the source. Cool for me being just
> having the daemon replace the N as the icon in the top right corner :)

I want that little daemon to be stabbing ballons that say "MS" on them
while I'm downloading web pages!

Of course, it should be user-configurable just what that daemon is doing.
I might get esoteric and link it to my QuickCam.  Whee!

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)