Date:      Tue, 16 Sep 2003 16:47:50 -0400
From:      carol.kirkpatrick@radianz.com
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@freebsd.org
Subject:   Version numbers and diifs not being displayed

Hi,

I am using cvsweb 2.06 and rctools 5.7 and apache 2 on a solaris  8
machine.  I do not see any version numbers or differences being displayed.
I can execute the command from the command line with out any problems. Does
anyone know what is going on?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Carol Kirkpatrick,PhD
Senior Applications Engineer
Tel:  +973-662-3206
carol.kirkpatrick@radianz.com

Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is
limited. Imagination encircles the world. - Albert Einstein

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments contain information that
may be confidential.  Unless you are the named addressee (or authorized to
receive for the named addressee) you may not read, copy, distribute,
disclose or otherwise use this information for any purpose.  If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system.  While we
make every effort to keep our network free from viruses, you do need to
check this e-mail (and any attachments) for viruses, as we take no
responsibility for any virus transferred by this e-mail.