Date:      Sat, 14 Dec 2002 00:11:47 -0600
From:      "Franklin Pierce" <franklin_pierce@operamail.com>
To:        kvazar-@mail.ru, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: questions [OMG!]

----- Original Message -----
From: KvazaR <kvazar-@mail.ru>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 00:38:59 +0300
To: freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject: questions

>                 Приветствую коллектив проекта FreeBSD.
[a bunch of stuff not in english]
>    1) Возможна ли установка таких видео карт с помощью установщика в
> перечисленных выше версиях Unix'а, или их надо устанавливать
> дополнительно, в ручную из Shell'а?

If this were in english would it read something along the lines of "How big is tha clam's shell?", in which case I will answer "Tcsh!  What were you thinking? 658832!  OMG!"

>    2) Если нет, то где можно найти драйверы под эту интегрированную
> видео карту, и как правильно ее в дальнейшем установить? И начиная с
> какой версии ее собираются включить в основную базу установщика?

This appears to be something about /usr/bin/ee, but as to the context, except that somewhere in the original message was something about x-windows (more properly XFree86, if we are truely dealing with FreeBSD here) . . . oh good lord, you made my brain hurt.

Love,
Franklin Pierce