Date:      Thu, 8 Feb 2001 13:04:37 -0800
From:      "David Daugherty" <davidd@datasphereweb.com>
To:        "Mike Meyer" <mwm@mired.org>
Cc:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: courier-imap/qmail/tcpserver

Actually, I managed to figure out that qmail was getting started in inetd
before the scripts in rc.d tried to start it. Once I commented out the line
in inetd.conf everything began saying "look at all the stars." It all works
now. Thanks though.

---
|> /\ \/ @
davidd@datasphereweb.com
DataSphere - Back end web programming, site security, and networking

david.daugherty@netmanage.com
Software Engineer
NetManage - The Bridge to E-Business

http://www.wcug.wwu.edu/~doc
ICQ: 21106703

"I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past"
          - Thomas Jefferson