Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 19:40:06 +0100 (CET)
From:      "Lars Kristiansen" <lars+lister.freebsd@adventuras.no>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cannot build openoffice

> Hello,
> When I try to build openoffice I get the following error:
> ./unxfbsd.pro/misc/FREEBSDGCCIruntime/libprldap50.so && \ echo >&
> /dev/null
> cp: ./unxfbsd.pro/misc/build/mozilla/dist/bin/libnss3.so: No such file or
> directory
> dmake:  Error code 1, while making
> './unxfbsd.pro/misc/build/so_moz_runtime_files'
> ---* TG_SLO.MK *---
> *** Error code 255
>
> Stop in /usr/ports/editors/openoffice-1.1.
>
> Does anyone know why this might happen or what I can do to fix it?

Me too...

But there is binary packages available from openoffice.org.
http://oootranslation.services.openoffice.org/pub/OpenOffice.org/ooomisc/FreeBSD/
You can download one of these and install with "pkg_add <packagename>"

I did not manage to find suitable package from the ports, somehow.

--
Hilsen Lars