Date:      Wed, 09 Apr 2008 08:13:48 -0700
From:      johnson mark <johnsonmark14@gmail.com>
To:        java@freebsd.org
Subject:   [Invitation] Transfer Awaiting From City National Bank - mer. 9 avr. 16:30 - 17:30 ()

--000d6163df5c044a7225d3e0b21a6b12

java@freebsd.org, vous =EAtes invit=E9(e) =E0 participer =E0

Titre : Transfer Awaiting From City National Bank
Heure : mer. 9 avr. 16:30 - 17:30 (Fuseau horaire : Hawa=EF)
Agenda :
Description : Transfer Awaiting From City National Bank

Dear Beneficary ,

The Afro-Euro Stock Funds Commission (A.S.F.C.) was setup by the  African Un=
ion in conjunction with the European Union, The United States Government and=
 the World Bank for the sole purpose of resolveing pending transfer .I am so=
rry I have not email you , this is due to we lost everything in the process =
of reformat our computer but fortunately my secretary found your email addre=
ss for me .
In the light of  this , we have learned that an unauthorized account has bee=
n opened to receive your payment, So far these criminals have stolen approxi=
mately five hounded thousand from your entitlement valid.

However, I need you to email  City  National Bank on this email  richtransfe=
roffice@yahoo.co.in   in case  you have not received your   password to enab=
le you retransfer the funds to your choosing financial delivery selection as=
 the price beneficiary, by presenting your telephone and currant contact add=
ress to enable then send you the  password which you will Present to the tel=
ler in any bank around youw and state that you have a transfer awaiting you =
from  City  National Bank .

 You will receive the funds in $US 100 bills immediately a total sum of One =
Million Two Houndred Thousand dollars .If you do not take action immediately=
 within the next couple of days, I will assume that you no longer interest t=
o receive your funds and we shall repatriate your funds for confiscation wit=
hout further recourse to you.

My regards ,

MR. Johnson Mark

Vous pouvez afficher cet =E9v=E9nement sur : http://www.google.com/calendar/=
event?action=3DVIEW&eid=3DazdtOXFlZzNpaTIzNWlqamptaGoxajIxMjAgamF2YUBmcmVlYn=
NkLm9yZw&tok=3DMjMjam9obnNvbm1hcmsxNEBnbWFpbC5jb205MTljMjZmMjcwODY3YWU3YzE4N=
TdmNDBlMGFiMTFjYjlhZGVkMmQ5&ctz=3DPacific%2FHonolulu&hl=3Dfr

Vous recevez ce message =E0 l&#39;adresse java@freebsd.org, car vous partici=
pez =E0 cet =E9v=E9nement.

Pour ne plus recevoir de notifications pour cet =E9v=E9nement =E0 l&#39;aven=
ir, refusez cet =E9v=E9nement. Vous avez =E9galement la possibilit=E9 de cr=
=E9er un compte Google sur la page http://www.google.com/calendar/ et de d=
=E9finir vous-m=EAme les param=E8tres de notification pour l&#39;int=E9grali=
t=E9 de votre agenda.
--000d6163df5c044a7225d3e0b21a6b12--