Date:      Fri, 14 Sep 2001 15:29:42 -0400
From:      "MATTHEW.GRAYBOSCH" <MATTHEW.GRAYBOSCH@cshore.com>
To:        <lucas@slb.to>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Apache and PHP in FreeBSD [ports]

Lucas, you wrote:
>Don't take this the wrong way, but if you have to ask, you should
>probably be building from ports.

Thanks for the warning, as I intend to instal Apache with PHP4 when I install FreeBSD 4.3 (I'll probably use cvsup to move to 4.4) so that I can test my site as I develop it. Is Apache with PHP4 included in ports?

If not, what would I have to do to make it part of the ports tree on my machine?

Thanks in advance.
--
Matthew Graybosch [matthew@starbreaker.net]
http://www.starbreaker.net :: where dreams and reality collide

"Fanaticism of any kind is a cancer eating away at humanity. Hatred and vengefulness do not cure cancer. The surest way to cure cancer is to dispassionately excise the tumor and burn it."