Date:      Fri, 15 May 1998 16:57:49 -0400
From:      "Darrell Brogdon" <dbrogdon@clever.net>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   compile error

Hi,

I'm getting this error when I 'make' a new kernel.  Anybody have any
suggestions as to what I've done wrong?

cc -O -Wreturn-type -Wcomment -Wredundant-decls -Wimplicit  -Wnested-externs
 -Wstrict-prototypes -Wmissing-prototypes  -Wpointer-arith  -nostdinc -I- -I
. -I../.. -I../../../include -DAPM_BROKEN_STATCLOCK -DFAILSAFE -DCOMPAT_43 -
DMSDOSFS -DNFS -DFFS -DINET -DKERNEL -c vers.c
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
isa.o: Undefined symbol `_isa_devtab_cam' referenced from text segment
*** Error code 1

Stop.

-Darrell