Date:      Tue, 14 Feb 2012 09:41:58 -0800
From:      Yuri <yuri@rawbw.com>
To:        office@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Mouse selection copy behavior is wrong in OpenOffice (clipboard is cleared when selection is cleared)

Normally in most applications selected with mouse text gets copied and
can be later pasted with the middle button, even after the original
selection is cleared by another mouse click.
In current openoffice writer this isn't the case on 9.0.
Selected text gets to the clipboard as it should, but once I click on
another place clipboard content is gone.

Most every other app I tried doesn't clear the clipboard once selection
is cleared.

Not sure is this is FreeBSD specific or a general problem.

(I observed this in kde4 environment)

Yuri