Date:      Sat, 11 Nov 2000 11:16:25 -0500
From:      "Mark Radabaugh" <mark@amplex.net>
To:        "CREST INTERNATIONAL" <crest@linkserve.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE:

Please don't post in HTML - it's hard to read in Unix :-)

Best Advice - buy at least the following books from O'Reilly:

DNS and Bind - Liu, Albitz, Loukides  <-- pretty much covers DNS

Sendmail - Costales, Allman <-- everything you ever want to know about sendmail

Apache: The Definitive Guide - Laurie <-- I have not read this one but I would
buy it myself

As far as getting BSD running the online guides are pretty good.

Mark Radabaugh
VP, Amplex
(419)833-3635
mark@amplex.net