Date:      Mon, 26 May 2014 21:55:22 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Warren Block <wblock@wonkity.com>
To:        Ryan Stone <rysto32@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SR-IOV Patch Series 3/7: manual pages

For iovctl.8, I see is the use of "your".  We try to avoid using "you"
and "your", which is an informal style:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/fdp-primer/book.html#writing-style-tips

   See the manual page for your PF driver for documentation of
   configuration parameters that are specific to your hardware.

"Documentation of" is redundant, too, so:

   See the PF driver manual page for configuration parameters specific to
   particular hardware.

(I have not really looked at the markup.  The cross reference (.Xr) to
iovctl.conf seems correct but rendered as plain text here.  Maybe a
local thing.)