Date:      Sat, 04 Dec 1999 23:18:59 -0600
From:      charon@freethought.org
To:        "Scott and Tiffany" <bear76@planetc.com>, <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: something wrong  with yahoo

At 10:54 PM 12/4/99 -0800, Scott and Tiffany wrote:

 and me and my wife  are yahoo users   my best friend  has a club  that i
also  belong to  called  tristatecamaro club     and all the people  in
the club   plus  myself  are haveing problems  with  pm's and logging  on
to the yahoo site  i would appreciate it  if you  could  direct  me to
the right people  i need to contact  or  maybe  you  can help     thanks
 scott and  tiff

                             my email  is
<<mailto:bear76@planetc.com>bear76@planetc.com

</smaller></fontfamily>

</excerpt><<<<<<<<

The FreeBSD Project is not associated with Yahoo! beyond the fact that
Yahoo! runs FreeBSD on their servers.  This, however, is an incidental
connection, and there is no mutual tech support offered.  Asking this
question is like asking Microsoft for help understanding an
incomprehensible email a friend sent you using MS Outlook.

Try http://help.yahoo.com/.  Good luck!

-Charon