Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 21:04:59 -0400
From:      "Michael P. Soulier" <msoulier@storm.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: unmount is returning command not found

--Enx9fNJ0XV5HaWRu

On Thu, May 10, 2001 at 08:55:10PM -0400, Josh Shaw wrote:
>=20
>    I am a new FreeBSD user.  For some reason my unlmount function is not
>    working.  I have no problem at all mounting a drive.  Any suggestions?

    Sure. Use umount. Read the mount manpage too.=20

    Mike

--=20
Michael P. Soulier <msoulier@storm.ca>=20
"With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine. However, this is not necessari=
ly a
good idea. It is hard to be sure where they are going to land, and it could=
 be
dangerous sitting under them as they fly overhead." -- RFC 1925

--Enx9fNJ0XV5HaWRu

--Enx9fNJ0XV5HaWRu--