Date:      Sun, 4 Apr 1999 11:12:54 +0100 (BST)
From:      Tim Preece <tim@scratch.demon.co.uk>
To:        brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu
Cc:        grog@lemis.com, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: compilation of wdm on 4.0-current

On  3 Apr, Brett Taylor wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, 3 Apr 1999, Greg Lehey wrote:
>
>> On Saturday,  3 April 1999 at 10:23:44 +0100, Tim Preece wrote:
>
>> > has anyone got wdm working with current, I keep getting probs with
>> > wraster libs and it doesnt find WUtil.h even though it exists on my
>> > system in the same place as WINGs.h which does get found.
>> >
>> But you shouldn't be sending this to -questions.  Send it to -current
>> with a description of what's really going on.

I would have but when I asked a question about vinum in current I got
my head bitten off !

> This should go to -ports, not -current.  And anyway, if he'd look in the

I tried ports but no one answered

> archive of the lists there are problems w/ wdm for every version of

where is this archive

> FreeBSD that I've been using (2.2.8, 3.0, 3.1) - the configure script for
> wdm is just hosed.  How it ever worked so that the port got committed is
> beyond me.

I have had it working before only I cant remember what I did to get it
so, though I think I may have mailed it out. Must be on my own then !

> Basically, he's on his own unless someone else can get it to work - I've
> tried a number of times in an attempt to stop all the questions about the
> port being broken.
>
> Brett
> Brett Taylor            brett@peloton.physics.montana.edu *
>                         brett@daemonnews.org              *
> 							  *
> 			http://www.daemonnews.org/        *

Tim.

I'd rather boot Bill Gates than Windoze any day.