Date:      Fri, 27 Apr 2001 14:30:14 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Michael DuFresne <vdue@zen.tc>
To:        FreeBSD mobile <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Dell Inspiron 2500 and what 802.11b

Anyone have a pointer to info regarding the state of wireless for 4.3?
I should be getting my i2500 next Monday, and before I buy anything
wireless, I'd like to get an idea what I'm gettign into, what works
OK, and what works well.

Google turns up dozens of hits on the search, but so far they have
been mostly from the pre-4.x days.

Heck, I'm not even sure 4.3 will get along with that particular
Dell...

Regards,

Mike DuFresne

--
Cannot run out of time. There is infinite time. You are finite. Zathras
is finite. This ...is wrong tool.