Date:      Thu, 15 Jun 1995 22:36:32 -0400 (EDT)
From:      -Vince- <vince@penzance.econ.yale.edu>
To:        FreeBSD-ports@freefall.cdrom.com
Subject:   screen port

Hi everyone,

	I am noticing a problem with screen that it isn't working
correctly.  The problem is that somehow screen sessions don't show up
with finger or anything else except the last one you created and if you
killed that session, it thinks you aren't logged in on the system
anymore.  For example, If I was running screen, and I made 4 screen
sessions and killed off the fourth on, it says last login and not see the
other sessions even if the 4th one was still active.... Also, another
problem is screen is using sc for the terminal type instead of vt100...
Anyone have any ideas around this?

Cheers,
-Vince- vince@kbrown.oldcampus.yale.edu - GUS Mailing Lists Admin
UCLA Physics/Electrical Engineering - UC Berkeley Fall '95
SysAdmin bigbang.HIP.Berkeley.EDU - Running FreeBSD, Real UN*X for Free!