Date:      Wed, 3 Oct 2007 12:54:54 -0400
From:      Richard Secor <rsecor@seqlogic.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problem with PHP cli core dumping (SOLVED)

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007, Mel wrote:

 >> Move session to indicated spot, then try php -v again. If it
still coredumps,
 >> move above spl. If it still coredumps, move it up one spot and
rerun, till it
 >> stops coredumping.
 >>
 >> The bug is in the general extension destructor and changing the
order till it
 >> works is the only remedy.
 >
 >Thanks to all those that input some output.
 >
 >I moved extension=session.so to the start of the file after trying the
 >first couple suggestions, and all is working now..

  I had this problem, however, after changing the file around I'm
still getting core dumps.
  I find that this happens whenever I upgrade from the port :(
  Anyway, it seems I'm getting the dumps from spl.so (it's fine if I
comment it and anything that depends on it).
  I've tried putting it in every line of the extension file but it
still dumps out.
  I've tried completely rebuilding all of php and all associated
extensions, still dumps out.

  Any ideas?

(Please respond back to me directly as I am not subscribed to the
list - thanks.)

Thanks,
Rich