Date:      Fri, 12 Jun 1998 13:46:32 -0400
From:      "Brad Dietrich" <dietrich@www.bd-cons.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   FreeBSD vs. Linux

I have run Linux for quite some time now, but recently have heard that
FreeBSD is considerably faster and more reliable at networking.  Is this
true.  Are there benchmarks published that demonstrate this speed
difference?  If so, I would be very interested in seeing them.  I am willing
to switch to FreeBSD if the payoff is worth my time.

Thank you in advance.

Brad Dietrich
Internet Consultant